Print, copy, scan
- In order to copy or print, you need to activate your SUPO account and recharge your ISIC card with at least 100 CZK banknote.
- You may recharge your SUPO account with a top-up machine. In Central Library, the top-up machine is on the ground floor, opposite the circulation desk (banknotes only). Cashless recharge is also possible.
- Multi-function printers are on the ground floor and second floor.
- On https://print.ucn.muni.cz you may check your balance or cancel your print job.
Sign in with your Personal ID (UCO) and secondary password.
You may print from all computers in the library. Send your print job to the "PRINT MU" printer. Then attach your ISIC card to the card reader at the printer and choose the document to print.
Greyscale print is the default. Set colour or double-sided print in the printer properties before sending the job to the printer.
If you do not have your ISIC on you, you may print using your PIN code.
Generate your PIN (valid for 24 hours) on https://print.ucn.muni.cz.
|Black & white|
|A4 – 1.50 CZK||A4 double-sided – 2.80 CZK|
|A3 – 3.00 CZK||A3 double-sided – 5.80 CZK|
|A4 – 8.00 CZK||A4 double-sided – 15.80 CZK|
|A3 – 16.00 CZK||A3 double-sided – 31.80 CZK|
Print from notebook, e-mail or web interface
Find information or printer drivers on https://it.muni.cz/en/services/print-services-for-students
Copying is available only with an ISIC card or PIN code
Activate the printer by attaching your ISIC card to the card reader at the printer. Press the button with "Copy" button symbol. Put your documents to the upper feeder or on the scanner glass. Set your options for copying (colour/greyscale; single-sided/double sided copy) and press the bluish button in the bottom right corner of the control panel.
|Black & white copy|
|A4 – 1.60 CZK||A4 double-sided – 3.00 CZK|
|A3 – 3.20 CZK||A3 double-sided – 6.20 CZK|
|A4 – 8.10 CZK||A4 double-sided – 16.00 CZK|
|A3 – 16.20 CZK||A3 double-sided – 32.20 CZK|
Minimum balance for copying is 32.20 CZK.
Scanning is free of charge. Follow any of these two options:
1) Scanning with ISIC/PIN
An active SUPO account is needed. Sign in with your ISIC card or PIN code. Press the “Scan“ button on the touchscreen. Follow one of these options:
- Scan to my school email – preset to university e-mail UCO@mail.muni.cz; e-mail size limited to 15MB
- Scan to my profile – documents are saved to your profile on drive K: – Scan folder
Set your options for scanning by pressing the “Gear“ button.
2) Native interface
Scannning to e-mail without login. Press the “Scan“ button on the left side of the control panel. Set the options and type in your e-mail address. It is possible to scan documents larger than 15MB. Files over 15MB will be sent separately.