- There are 3 team study rooms. On the ground floor there are left room (8 people) and right room (12 people). The third team study room (8 people) is situated on the first floor at the Physics study.
- Study rooms can be booked for groups of 2 to 12 people. If you study alone, please use the study boxes on the first and second floor.
- Each room is equipped with a whiteboard. There is also a data projector and a projection screen in the right room on the ground floor.
- In person at the librarian on the ground floor
- By phone at (+420) 549 492 478 during the library opening hours
- By e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (write your UCO number, when and which room you are booking and wait for the booking confirmation from the library)
Terms of booking and use of the team study room
- You are responsible for your booking. In case of changes, please let us know and do not block the slot for other users.
- The booking must be made at least one day in advance, or by e-mail till 9 AM on the day you wish to book the room.
- The maximum length of the booking is 4 hours.
- You can use the room without prior booking, but people with a confirmed booking have priority.
- The same rules apply in the team study room as in the other library study rooms. The rooms are not soundproofed, please keep the volume while working at a reasonable level.
- Writing on the whiteboard is allowed only with markers borrowed from the librarian on the ground floor.
Recent bookings are displayed in the calendar below according to the color of the room.