Support of science and publishing activities
Records of publications
- The Central Library provides support in managing publications for the Faculty of Science MU in research, development and innovation. Library coordinates and manages publications for national The Registry of Information about Results (RIV in Czech) and provides authors from the Faculty of Science with the possibility of registering a new publication result intended for transfer to RIV.
- It follows Dean's direction 2/2020 - About records, affiliation and dedication of the results of research activities at the Faculty of Science MU and methodological rules of records (Methodology 17+). Related documents are available on the document server RIV.
- Send your requests and questions to the email below. In case of a request to insert the publication into the IS, please attach a link to the full text or PDF.
- An overview of the Faculty of Science publishing activities can be found on the website.
Author identifiers are used for permanent and unambiguous identification of authors. They make it easier to find and identify publications and allow authors instant access to their publishing activities.
The library offers consultations and assistance with their establishment and setup.
- Entering the identifier into the IS
- How to create an ORCID account
- Create a Publons profile
- MU instruction on permanent identifiers
|ORCID||Researcher ID (Publons)||Scopus Author ID|
|Way of creating||manual setting||manual setting||automatically|
|Pairing publications||manual setting||manual setting||automatically|
|Supported platforms for matching results||various (WoS, Scopus, arXiv, etc.)||Web of Science only||Scopus only|
|Condition for creating||-||at least one record in WoS||at least two records in Scopus|
Open Science is a way to do research and open access to research results and data. It is one of the basic conditions for the development of contemporary science.
Open Access (OA) is a publishing model, purpose of which is to ensure immediate, permanent, liberal and free of charge access to scientific publications generated by publicly funded research to everybody without distinction via the internet. The research data is guided by the idea of so-called FAIR principles (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Re-usable).
If necessary, contact us by email email@example.com
Internal phone number: 6668