First step for using library services is valid registration.
You can take documents with off-site loan status outside the library building.
- Monthly – no special label, standard loan period 1 month
- Semester – book spine labeled with green spot, loan period 3 months
- Weekly – no special label
- Long term – only for employees, teachers and doctoral students
- Each overdue book is fined 5 CZK per day, including weekends.
- These books are labeled with red spot on the book spine and it is possible to use them within library building only.
- Including theses, CD/DVD and periodicals.
- It is possible to borrow home the in-house loans documents 30 minutes before closing the library, but you have to return it till 11:30 AM next working day. Attention, if you exceed the deadline, you will receive a fine of 10 CZK per hour for each document!
- In case you can’t find what you need within the library, give a try to E-loan.
More details at Rules of operation
Contact: phone (+420) 549 492 478, email@example.com.
Request of a document located in the closed stacks
- Older books, periodicals, maps and these are located in the closed stacks.
- Requesting from the closed stacks works during weekdays only from 9 AM till 3 PM (Friday until noon). Document requested after this time will be ready the next business day.
- It is necessary to order document via catalogue katalog.muni.cz. Document will be ready for you within 90 minutes after submit request at circulation desk at ground floor. You will receive an email, when the document is ready.
How to request? Log in to your reader account at katalog.muni.cz. Find the document you need and click “Place a Hold”.
Contact: Klára Urbánková, phone (+420) 549 493 008, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Loan services are for students, employees and graduates of MU holding “Alumni card” for free.
- It is necessary to have valid ISIC/MU card/Alumni card for registration.
- First, you have to conclude Agreements on MU Library Services at https://inet.muni.cz/s/knihovny before library services may be provided.
- External users pay a registration fee of 200 CZK per first year. We will give you a reader's card during registration at the circulation desk on the ground floor. Each additional renewal of registration will cost 100 CZK per year.